Caring for Your Candle
- When burning your candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt to the entire width of the jar. This prevents the candle from tunnelling, and means your candle will burn evenly.
- Trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use. This will ensure the flame is smoke free, and will prevent your candle from burning too quickly.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours.
- To extinguish your candle, blow it out gently.
- When not in use, keep your candle covered to prevent it gathering dust.
- Always ensure your candle is on an even surface, away from draughts, and free from foreign objects.
- Glass may become hot whilst burning. Make sure candle is on a heatproof surface and do not move whilst in use.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable objects.
- Discontinue use when less than 1/2 inch of wax remains.
Please note: Essential oils should be used with caution. Some oils can prove harmful to children and pets, and those with sensitivities if applied, ingested or inhaled in large doses. Our essential oils have been selected and used in recommended safe quantities for humans, and are diluted by the soy wax they are mixed with. Please use with caution or consult with a professional aromatherapy practitioner before use if you have any medical conditions or are pregnant. Essentials oils are a natural plant based product, free from chemicals and additives. If you have any questions about our products, please get in touch.