North East Chandlery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
North East Chandlery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- billing and delivery address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
To Fulfill Orders
We will use the information you supply to prepare and send you your orders, including send you updates on the status of your order
To Respond to Queries
If you send us an email or fill in our enquiry form, we will use the contact details and information supplied to answer your queries.
Internal Record Keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any payment information is protected and processed by Paypal. Please see their website for further information about their security policies.
Keeping your Data
We’ll only hold on to your information for as long as you are a customer. If after 2 years you have not been an active customer, we will delete any information stored. If you no longer wish to be a customer, you can contact us at any time to request to delete all the information we have on you.
– Right of Access – You have the right to access a copy of all personal data we hold
– Right to Rectification – You have the right to request we correct any inaccuracies concerning your personal data
– Right to Erasure and restriction of processing – you have the right to be ‘Forgotten’, and request that we delete any personal data we hold, or request that we stop processing any data we hold, in keeping with legal requirements
– Right to Portability – you have the right to request that we transfer your data, either to you or another service provider.
– Right to Object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time, even after consent has previously been given.
If you wish you to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org